Lovely Country Starter Home Plan
About This Plan
- An abundance of windows along the front and back of this two-story house plan lets in lots of light. The home is introduced by cascading gables and a sheltered entry supported by four columns.
- On the first level, the open floor plan makes for an easy flow among the living room, the dining room and the kitchen. In the kitchen, windows over the double sinks allow the cook to keep tabs on children in the backyard.
- A half-bath, laundry room and coat closet complete the first floor. Stairs lead to the full basement, which can be finished later.
- On the second level, three bedrooms share a full bath with a walk-in shower and a separate tub placed at an angle.
- Related Plans: For an alternate elevation, see house plan 21222DR (1,170 sq. ft.) and 21846DR (1,396 sq. ft.).
- Need a garage? See house plan 21535DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,232 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 616 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 616 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 576 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 25' 4"
- Depth: 25' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss