Lovely Craftsman Cottage Plan with Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- This lovely, one-level Craftsman cottage house plan highlights shake shingles and stone accents on the exterior, while a single dormer above the garage adds character.
- Tray ceilings in the foyer and great room provide a feeling of grandeur and a double-sided fireplace adds a sense of comfort. Exposed beams provide a rustic touch throughout the open layout, consisting of the great room, dining area, and kitchen.
- A sizable kitchen island provides seating for four and a covered deck is accessible through the dining room or master suite.
- The privately situated master bedroom includes a large walk-in closet and a 5-fixture ensuite.
- The second bedroom resides towards the front of the home, next to a full bathroom and the laundry facilities.
- The finished lower level not only gives you two bedrooms sharing a bath but also a large rec room with a bar and access to a patio off the back.
- Related Plan: Leave the lower level unfinished with house plan 270002AF.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,120 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,560 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,560 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 41' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 380 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front