Lovely Curb Appeal
About This Plan
- A bit of a swoop roof on each of the front gables gives this Traditional home a lovely curb appeal.
- Both the wide foyer and the grand room have two-story ceilings that soar upward.
- Three sets of double doors open the grand room up to the rear covered porch.
- The elegant master suite also gets a set of double doors as well.
- Two walk-in closets and a grand soaking tub set in a bay will delight homeowners.
- The gathering room is off by itself near the kitchen, and comes with a wet bar, big fireplace and double doors out to the terrace.
- Upstairs, three bedroom suites are joined by a home office and hobby room.
- A big storage room and half bath separate the garage bays that are angled out.
- A guest lodge above the garage makes an ideal in-law suite or use it for rental income or your college student home for the summer.
- This guest lodge adds 759 square feet to the total living area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,123 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,414 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,709 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 759 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 135' 0"
- Depth: 87' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1041 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"