Lovely One-Level Craftsman Cottage Plan
2 - 4
About This Plan
- This lovely, one-level craftsman cottage house plan highlights shake shingles and stone accents on the exterior, while a single dormer above the garage adds character.
- Tray ceilings in the foyer and great room provide a feeling of grandeur and a double-sided fireplace adds a sense of comfort. Exposed beams provide a rustic touch throughout the open layout, consisting of the great room, dining area, and kitchen.
- A sizable kitchen island provides seating for four and a covered deck is accessible through the dining room or master suite.
- The privately situated master bedroom includes a large walk-in closet and a 5-fixture ensuite.
- The second bedroom resides towards the front of the home, next to a full bathroom and the laundry facilities.
- Finish the lower level and get an extra bedroom with bath and a large recreation space plus room for mechanicals.
- Related Plan: Finish the lower level with house plan 270013AF.
Optional Main Floor Layout
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,550 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,550 sq. ft.
- Deck: 176 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 40 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,580 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 41' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 380 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss