Lovely One-Level Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- A large Palladian window, on the corner of this lovely, 3-bedroom home, serves as a focal point and adds to the exterior charm.
- The combined living room and dining room greet your guests upon entering, and a bay window adds character to the layout.
- The adjacent kitchen includes a breakfast nook, and pocket doors allow you to choose how open you want the kitchen to feel.
- The master bedroom is located towards the back of the home, next to a bathroom with a separate tub and shower and two sinks.
- Two additional bedrooms have forward facing views.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,308 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,308 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,308 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 4"
- Depth: 34' 8"
- Max ridge height: 18' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss