Lovely Split Bedroom House Plan
About This Plan
- With a beautiful facade featuring a covered stone entryway, this split-bedroom house plan includes a private den near the entry.
- Varying ceiling heights and special ceiling treatments provide interest. A tray ceiling in the living and dining rooms and a vaulted ceiling in the family room (note the fireplace and built-ins there) add to the appeal of this design.
- The unusually-shaped kitchen features a corner pantry and has views of the deck and patio. Casual seating is available by the family room.
- Bedrooms 2 has its own bath and Bedrooms 3 and 4 share one. On the other side of the house is the master suite with deck access. In the luxurious master bath are walk-in closets for both him and her and two vanities.
- The side-entry garage suits the home to a corner lot.
- Related Plan: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 31117D.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,819 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,819 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,819 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 148 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 315 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 82' 11"
- Depth: 64' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 567 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- Hill Country
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms
- Photo Gallery