Lovely Split Bedroom House Plan
About This Plan
- With a beautiful facade featuring a covered stone entryway, this split-bedroom house plan includes a private den near the entry.
- Varying ceiling heights and special ceiling treatments provide interest. A tray ceiling in the living and dining rooms and a vaulted ceiling in the family room (note the fireplace and built-ins there) add to the appeal of this design.
- The unusually-shaped kitchen features a corner pantry and has views of the deck and patio. Casual seating is available by the family room.
- Bedrooms 2 has its own bath and Bedrooms 3 and 4 share one. On the other side of the house is the master suite with deck access. In the luxurious master bath are walk-in closets for both him and her and two vanities.
- The side-entry garage suits the home to a corner lot.
- Related Plan: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 31117D.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,819 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,819 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 315 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 148 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,819 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 82' 11"
- Depth: 64' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 567 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick