Lovely Stone and Stucco European Home
About This Plan
- Transom windows bring extra light into this one level European home.
- The open layout makes the home feel much larger with wonderful views from each room.
- The efficient kitchen gives you a walk-in pantry and a big island that faces both the family room fireplace and the delightful breakfast nook set in a bay.
- Double doors open to the master suite set in the rear of the home.
- Marvelous amenities include a door to the rear covered porch and a spacious bathroom with a huge walk-in closet.
- The side entry garage suits the plan for a corner lot.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,779 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,779 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 318 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 55' 5"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 549 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available