Lovely Stone Cottage
About This Plan
- This lovely stone cottage with jack-arch detailing features a covered front entry and opens to a floor plan that makes good use of every square foot.
- The tiled foyer leads on to a huge great room with a tray ceiling, fireplace, and built-ins. Columns divide this room from the formal dining room.
- An L-shaped kitchen has an island workspace and an attached nook with access to a private covered porch; the expansive pantry provides plenty of storage space.
- The master suite features a cathedral ceiling and a private bath with a large walk-in closet and luxurious spa tub. Two additional bedrooms share a hall bath.
- The two-car garage opens to the side to take nothing away from the attractive fa'ade and enters the home through the laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,912 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,912 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 457 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss