Lovely Traditional House Plan with 4 or 5 Bedrooms
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Choose from four bedrooms and a study or five bedrooms in this lovely brick Traditional house plan.
- The dining room, living room and foyer are all open to each other, making the space feel larger.
- The foyer is defined by a two-story ceiling that gives it separation from the other rooms.
- A vaulted ceiling tops the keeping room where a fireplace throws off warmth and light.
- The half wall peninsula eating bar in the kitchen preserves the views into the keeping room.
- The huge master suite is up on the second floor and comes with a sitting area and vaulted tray ceiling.
- Open rails in the loft let you look down into the rooms below and a second floor laundry room is a true convenience.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,991 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,423 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,568 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 517 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick