Lovely Two-Story House Plan with Main-Level Master
About This Plan
- This traditional, two-story house plan showcases a simple hip roof, horizontal siding, and brick accents, while minimal window muntins add a modern flair.
- A covered verandah ushers guests into a spacious reception hall with an attached parlor room. A powder bath, nestled under the staircase, resides next to an intimate formal dining room.
- The heart of the home consists of an eat-in kitchen and leisure room, which features an elegant tray ceiling and 3-panel sliding door to the back lanai. The kitchen island houses a double-bowl sink and dishwasher and sits across from a pantry for additional storage space.
- The peaceful, master suite features a tray ceiling, dual walk-in closets, and sliding doors to the covered lanai. A spacious, 5-fixture ensuite with a private toilet room provides a spa-like experience.
- Upstairs, a loft greets you and provides access to three bedrooms and a 4-fixture bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,697 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,896 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 801 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 188 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 186 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 and Block
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 76' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 550 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss