Lovely Western Ranch
About This Plan
- This Western ranch features a great combination of traditional and modern amenities to ensure family comfort.
- The two-car garage opens into the tiled entry, which provides access to this lovely home.
- The dining room opens to the great room, which features a fireplace and built-in cabinets.
- Double doors open to a screened porch that allows for both enjoyment of nature and protection from the elements.
- The kitchen and nook make great use of their space with plenty of counter space and storage.
- The master suite offers a private bath with separate shower area and a large walk-in closet. The second bedroom boasts a lovely cathedral ceiling.
- The lower level features a finished walkout basement with an additional bedroom, a rec room and plenty of storage.
- Related Plan: Don't need a finished lower level? Save money with house plan 89597AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,404 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 729 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,675 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 168 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 68' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 655 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss