Low Country Beach Cottage
About This Plan
- Raised up tall on piers, this one level Low Country house plan has covered porches front and back with open decks on each side.
- A vaulted ceiling tops the huge great room that is open to the kitchen and breakfast area.
- You can grab a quick snack at the peninsula eating bar that has room for four stools.
- The split bedroom layout separates the master suite from the family bedrooms.
- A pocket tech center can be closed off with sliding doors.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,800 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,800 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 813 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Pier
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 1"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 16' 2"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick