Low Country Beach House Plan
About This Plan
- Transom windows and coffered ceilings distinguish this Low Country beach house, raised high up on pilings.
- The open layout in back lets you see from the kitchen to the big living room to the rear porch.
- There is plenty of storage available with multiple walk-in closets throughout the home.
- The entire second floor is devoted to the master suite with its private deck to relax on.
- Open railing lets you look down to the hall below.
- Related Plans: Build on a slab with house plan 44129TD. Get more room with house plan 44161TD (1,672 sq. ft.), 44173TD (1,639 sq. ft.), 44091TD (2,621 sq. ft.), 44145TD (2,110 sq. ft.) and 44117TD (2,616 sq. ft.). Downsize with house plan 44124TD (1,283 sq. ft.).
- Add a detached garage plan with 44168TD (3 car), 44169TD (3 car), 44134TD (2 car) and 44167TD (2 car).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,581 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,185 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 396 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 392 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Piling
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 27' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss