Low Country Charm
About This Plan
- This low country house plan calls up the charm of simpler times. Wraparound covered porches on both the main and lower levels invite outdoor living and inspire a sense of shelter.
- An entry and foyer lead to a formal living room as well as to casual areas, designed with space to sprawl and relax.
- A through-hearth warms the living areas, while the den enjoys its own fireplace and built-in cabinetry.
- The lower level offers a spacious master suite with a windowed garden tub, twin lavatories and a private hearth.
- Two additional bedrooms share a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,240 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,120 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,120 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss