Low Country Charmer
About This Plan
- A bright greeen metal roof with three charming dormers tops this Low Country house plan.
- An 8' wide front porch wraps around the foyer with a big open deck in back to add to the outdoor space.
- From the front door, the views go straight back through the two-story great room to the big deck in back.
- The informal dining area lies off the kitchen.
- The master suite is the only bedroom on this level and it also has a door to the deck.
- Take the residential elevator or the stairs to the second floor where the big gathering room has an open rail overlooking the great room below.
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 each have a private bathroom and walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,592 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,612 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 980 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 363 sq. ft.
- Deck: 421 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Piling, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 59' 4"
- Max ridge height: 35' 8"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 1155 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12