Low Country Home Plan with Wrap-Around Porch
About This Plan
- Built on stilts, this low country house plan is perfectly suited for coastal areas. The lower level provides covered parking and access to an outdoor shower, storage room, and elevator.
- A wrap-around front porch welcomes you inside, where a spacious living / dining room greets you. A view of the fireplace from the entryway gives a cozy vibe upon entering.
- The adjacent and open kitchen allows you stay connected during family time or with friends while entertaining.
- The master suite completes the main level, and boasts dual closets and a 4-fixture bathroom that opens to the laundry room for convenience.
- Upstairs, a bunk bed makes good use of a nook in the loft, and bedrooms 2 and 3 are separated by a full bath.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 15056NC.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,048 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,414 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 634 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Piling
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 2"
- Type: Drive Under
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front