Low Country Home with Sunroom
About This Plan
- A wide front staircase leads up to the graceful covered porch of this Low Country home plan.
- The ceiling in the entry foyer soars up two stories making it feel even larger.
- Columns define the borders of the formal dining room giving it an elegant look.
- The bright and cheerful kitchen is spacious and well laid out.
- From the kitchen sink, you can see into the beautiful sunroom and the deck beyond.
- Two walk-in closets and a large private bathroom are highlights of the first floor master suite.
- This home has been designed with space for a residential elevator or use it as extra closet space.
- The large second floor holds three more bedrooms plus a media room.
- Related Plans: See house plans 91009GU (3,181 sq. ft.) and 91013GU (3,394 sq. ft.) for other versions of this plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,124 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,053 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,071 sq. ft.
- Deck: 260 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 149 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 6"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 2016 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick