Low Country Home with Sunroom
About This Plan
- A beautiful wide staircase leads up to the front porch of this Southern home plan.
- Inside the home is filled with wonderful amenities such as a sunroom, residential elevator and screened porch.
- Built-ins flank the fireplace in the vaulted great room with double doors opening to the large rear deck.
- There is also a screened porch where you can dine in a bug-free environment.
- A bay window extends the breakfast nook and an island in the kitchen gives you extra counter space.
- Note the walk-in pantry by the formal dining room.
- The master suite is located on the main floor with three more bedrooms up on the second floor.
- The second floor study has a private upper deck.
- Related Plans: See house plans 91008GU (3,124 sq. ft.) and 91009GU (3,181 sq. ft.) for other versions of this home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,394 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,140 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,254 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 238 sq. ft.
- Deck: 362 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 202 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 139 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 2100 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Framing Type: Stick