Low Country Home with Wraparound Porch
About This Plan
- Raised up high to catch the cooling breezes, this Low Country home plan has a delightful wraparound porch for your outdoor enjoyment.
- The ground level gives you parking plus a large mudroom with a residential elevator.
- At the top of the stairs, you have views of the huge living and dining area with beamed ceilings, a fireplace and lots of glass.
- The kitchen - 16’8”x11’6” including the dropped beam separating it from the living area - faces the main living area so you can always keep tabs on what's going on.
- A large master suite has two walk-in closets, a bathroom with two sinks and a door directly into the laundry room (5’4”x8’2”).
- The family bedrooms and a huge rec room sit on the top level.
- Bedroom 3 has a private bathroom and a hall bath serves the other rooms.
- Note the built-in desk area right by the elevator.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 15257NC.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,757 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 239 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,505 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,013 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Pier
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 4"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 183 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"