Low Country House Plan with Balcony Bridge
About This Plan
- Four stately columns support the giant front portico of this Low Country house plan.
- Decorative shutters and circle top transom windows give the home its beautiful curb appeal.
- The raised island foundation sets the main living floor up high to catch the cooling breezes.
- Large, spacious rooms are the hallmark of this home that has custom features such as interior columns, a residential elevator and built-in shelves.
- Two huge bays in the back of the house enlarge the morning room and master bedroom.
- In the gourmet kitchen, homeowners get a walk-in pantry, peninsula eating bar and a delightful pass-through window from the kitchen to the great room.
- Four spacious family bedrooms are up on the second floor that has a balcony hall with open railing so you can see down into the great room and foyer below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,043 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,678 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,365 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 230 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 213 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 38' 10"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 2663 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick