Low Country House Plan with Balcony Bridge
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Four stately columns support the giant front portico of this Low Country house plan.
- Decorative shutters and circle top transom windows give the home its beautiful curb appeal.
- The raised island foundation sets the main living floor up high to catch the cooling breezes.
- Large, spacious rooms are the hallmark of this home that has custom features such as interior columns, a residential elevator and built-in shelves.
- Two huge bays in the back of the house enlarge the morning room and master bedroom.
- In the gourmet kitchen, homeowners get a walk-in pantry, peninsula eating bar and a delightful pass-through window from the kitchen to the great room.
- Four spacious family bedrooms are up on the second floor that has a balcony hall with open railing so you can see down into the great room and foyer below.