Low Country House Plan with Decks and Porches
About This Plan
- Transoms and circle-top windows boost the curb appeal of this Low Country house plan.
- With its abundance of porches and decks, this home was meant to enjoy the outdoors.
- Cross the wide front porch and step right into the spacious great room that flows into the formal dining room with its lovely tray ciling.
- A pass-through breakfast bar in the kitchen gives you sight lines into the great room.
- There's another pass-through window by the kitchen sink into the screened porch so you can dine outside easily.
- The master suite is on the main floor with three more bedrooms on the second floor.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 have the added benefit of their own upper decks
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,988 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,830 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,158 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 252 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 240 sq. ft.
- Deck: 399 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 4"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 1815 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick