Low Country House Plan with Elevator
About This Plan
- This low country house plan features a two-story entry with adjacent formal dining room.
- The open great room has a vaulted ceiling to the balcony alcove.
- A spacious kitchen with large working island is open to the breakfast area with bar seating.
- The centrally-located family room with french sliders leads to roomy screened porch.
- A quiet first floor master bedroom with has a private bath and spacious walk-in closets.
- The 3-bay side-entry garage has a convenient elevator.
- Related Plan: Gain a second floor media room and a finished basement with house plan 9153GU.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,938 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,865 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,073 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 236 sq. ft.
- Deck: 133 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 258 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 11"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 1840 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick