Low Country House Plan with Elevator
About This Plan
- The home opens to the two-story entry with adjacent formal dining room with tray ceiling.
- A spacious kitchen with large working island is open to the breakfast area with bar seating. It opens to the breakfast room which easily accesses the rear deck and screened porch.
- A centrally-located family room with french sliders leads to the roomy screen porch.
- The quiet first floor master suite comes complete with two walk-in closets, dual sink vanity and whirlpool tub.
- Upstairs, you'll find two bedrooms and a playroom with private bath access plus plenty of storage.
- The 3-bay side-entry garage also comes with convenient storage. The elevator accesses all levels of this low country home.
- Related Plans: For an alternate exterior and a sunroom off the kitchen, see house plan 9146GU.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,922 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,863 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,059 sq. ft.
- Deck: 133 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 236 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 258 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 11"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 1840 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick