Low Country House Plan with Standing Seam Metal Roof
About This Plan
- This home - set slightly above grade - gives you a warm welcome with a porch that wraps three side of the home.
- French doors open to reveal the wide-open great room with a back wall that opens to the covered porch in back.
- The kitchen has an angled island with casual seating and great workspace.
- A split bedroom layout maximizes your privacy. The master suite enjoys direct access to the outside.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,112 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,112 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 67' 6"
- Depth: 55' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 9"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss