Low Country House Plan with Vaulted Great Room
About This Plan
- This lovely Low Country house plan has a drive-under garage with lots of space for storage.
- The main living area is raised up to catch the cooling breezes.
- Enjoy the outdoors in the rear screened porch that keeps you bug-free.
- The kitchen faces front and has a breakfast bar that seats two.
- Light streams in from the two-story windows in the great room so you get fabulous views.
- Split bedrooms offer privacy for the master suite that has a huge soaking tub in the private bathroom.
- Stairs lead up to a loft that has wonderful views of the great room below through open rails.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,904 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,662 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 242 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 102 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 301 sq. ft.
- Deck: 245 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Pier
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 2"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 1662 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0" Great Room 16' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick