Low Country Showcase Home
About This Plan
- You'll find 9' ceilings throughout the main floor of this low country showcase home plan.
- An inviting exterior showcases upper and lower front porches.
- Upon entering, guests are ushered past tthe elegant formal dining room into the breathtaking two-story great room infused with light and space through striking arch-top windows.
- A distinguished first floor master suite comes with all the amenities you need.
- The second floor boasts three bedroom suites.
- Enjoy convenient elevator access to all floors.
- A 3-bay side-entry garage comes with abundant storage.
- Related Plan: Gain a second floor media room with house plan 9136GU.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,221 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,142 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,079 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 238 sq. ft.
- Deck: 362 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 254 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 254 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 and Block
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 39' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 2100 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick