Low Country Southern House Plan
About This Plan
- This Low Country Southern house plan comes with a gorgeous wide front staircase that sweeps up to the front porch.
- The ground floor holds an over-sized two car garage and finished living space with a playroom, two bedrooms and a residential elevator or stairs to bring you to the main floor.
- There are outdoor spaces on both levels including a comfortable screened porch in back.
- The fornal dinin g room feels even larger thanks to two interior columns that keep the space open to the foyer.
- A vaulted ceiling expands the great room that overlooks the bayed breakfast nook, screened porch and deck.
- Homeowners get a lovely master bedroom across the hall from two large family bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,288 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,124 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,164 sq. ft.
- Deck: 120 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 216 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 242 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 53' 8"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 1022 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick