Low Slung Courtyard Contemporary
About This Plan
- This contemporary house plan gives you a low profile exterior made possible by matching 4:12 roof pitches on the main home and matching garage.
- Its distinguishing feature is the spacious courtyard - private from the front and open on the right - giving you great views and outdoor access from almost every point of the home.
- The living room has a sloped ceiling and direct courtyard access. Steps away the kitchen has a lunch counter seating and views open views to the dining room and courtyard.
- French doors in the master bedroom with sloping ceiling expands the space to the courtyard and creates a great open feel. A second bedroom can be used as an office or den.
- The garage is connected by a covered walkway and has room for two cars.
- Related Plans: Butt the garage up to the house with house plan 84908SP. And get a second floor with house plan 84909SP.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,232 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,232 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 14' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12