Lower Level an Added Bonus
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This cottage with its gabled roof, warm wood/shingle siding, front porch and stacked stone foundation gives off a southern country feel. The front porch sets the tone for the exterior with large wood columns, elliptical brackets and a flagstone porch surface.
- The foyer introduces you to a formal dining room and a vaulted family room. Once in the family room the beamed ceiling and stone fireplace immediately capture your senses while the massive window wall of the sun room offers an abundant light source.
- The kitchen offers an abundant workspace and is open to the family and eating rooms.
- A guest bedroom is positioned for privacy and could double as a home office.
- Bedroom two and a study/bedroom four are located to the front of the home and share a bath.
- The master suite with its access to the sun room and large expanse of windows boasts a large walk in closet and a bright, open bath.
- A two-car garage provides space for large vehicles and plenty of storage. The laundry room is conveniently located next to the garage offering ample storage and a fold down ironing board.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,306 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,306 sq. ft.
- Deck: 129 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 204 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 52' 10"
- Max ridge height: 23' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 491 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss