Lower Level and Studio Apartment
About This Plan
- This spacious European home plan gains extra space with both the finished lower level and an optional fabulous studio apartment that would work well as an in-law suite.
- The studio apartment adds 638 square feet to the total living area.
- Double doors on the first floor open to a large foyer with a curved staircase that catches your eye.
- Coffered ceilings top the living room with its fireplace flanked by built-ins.
- The family room is even larger and boasts a semi-circular wall of windows.
- In the master suite, another semi-circular area holds the sitting area complete with a morning kitchen.
- Four bedroom suites and a rec room occupy the second floor while the lower level enjoys a wine cellar plus exercise and media rooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 8,599 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,064 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,143 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,392 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 638 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 117' 2"
- Depth: 98' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 933 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"