Lower Level Entertaining
About This Plan
- This stylish home appears to be all on one level but a finished lower level is a dream for entertaining.
- On the main floor, an open floor plan allows for great traffic flow.
- The sunroom boasts windows on two sides for a bright and airy feel.
- Sliding glass doors lead to a vaulted screened porch, only steps away from the kitchen.
- When it's time to entertain, send everyone down to the huge family room with a game area and a wet bar.
- Three additional bedrooms and two baths can house family and guests in comfort.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,970 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 824 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,146 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 101' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 831 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss