Lower Level Provides Options
About This Plan
- This three-bedroom house plan will please your family with its efficient floor plan and gracious details. The living room has high cathedral ceilings and a large fireplace surrounded by windows.
- The kitchen has ample cupboard and counter space and an eating bar. It is open to the dining room, which as lovely bay windows designed to capture the natural light.
- French doors lead from the dining room to a rear screen porch, perfect for serving meals al fresco or just relaxing in the evenings.
- The two car garage opens to a large laundry area with a half bath and utility closet.
- The master bedroom has a walk-in closet and private bath that contains a spa tub and separate shower. Two additional bedrooms, one with a cathedral ceiling, share a full bath in the hallway.
- There is plenty of room in the lower level for a recreation room or additional bedrooms for a growing family.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,760 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,760 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available