Lower Level Rec Room
2 - 4
About This Plan
- A fabulous recreation room on the lower level of this Traditional home gives your kids the perfect place to let off steam.
- Two guest suites on this level each have their own bath and a half bath is open to the outside patio.
- A wet bar and lots of storage space will come in handy.
- The main level has interesting angles and special ceiling treatments.
- A 16' vaulted ceiling in the keeping room with fireplace makes the room feel even larger.
- A boomerang-shaped island allows the chef to keep an eye on things and enjoy the view through the breakfast nook windows or family room.
- Retreat to the quiet study for work at home or to the spacious master suite with its sitting area set in a bay.
- Related Plans: Need a crawl space? See house plan 17546LV and 1708LV with a squared off master sitting area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,681 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,022 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,659 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 354 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 8"
- Depth: 85' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 630 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"