Lower Level Rec Room
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Four sturdy columns support the front porch of this Northwest home plan that comes with a finished lower level.
- The enormous main living area is all open concept so the views flow from room to room.
- Back to back fireplaces warm the great room and the ' suite.
- The big covered deck in back shelters you from the sun and rain so you can still enjoy the outdoors.
- A peninsula eating bar in the kitchen seats five.
- The huge ' suite is on this level along with two more bedrooms and a super-sized utility room with lots of counter space.
- Head down to the enormous rec room with wet bar on the lower level.
- Two additional bedrooms share a hall bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,550 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,534 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,016 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 320 sq. ft.
- Deck: 384 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 384 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 119' 8"
- Depth: 80' 2"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1304 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" 0' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N