Luxurious and Exclusive Mediterranean House Plan with Game Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This luxurious Mediterranean house plan has it all, with elegant and upscale details all throughout the home - available exclusively through Architectural Designs.
- Interior columns are used instead of walls that block the views so you can easily see from room to room.
- The large wet bar is perfectly positioned to serve all the formal and informal areas of the home.
- Two walls of sliding glass doors open the family room up to the huge covered lanai.
- Both the formal dining room and the den have gorgeous coffered ceilings that add elegance.
- The stunning master suite is the epitome of luxury with an enormous bedroom with double tray ceiling, a wall of sliding glass door to the lanai, his and her walk-in closets and a giant master bathroom where the soaking tub backs up to the two-entry shower set in a bay.
- A split bedrooms layout places the family bedrooms on the opposite side of the home.
- Best of all, a huge game room on the second floor has a wrap-around covered balcony, a full bathroom and a large walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,639 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,975 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 664 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 390 sq. ft.
- Entry: 57 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 877 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 94' 6"
- Depth: 94' 6"
- Max ridge height: 31' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 793 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" Garage 8' 0"