Luxurious Contemporary House Plan with Split Bedrooms on Second Level
About This Plan
- This luxurious, contemporary house plan offers a spacious interior layout with clean, straight lines on the two-toned exterior.
- The enormous, two-story foyer is bordered by a formal dining room and secluded living room, and features a curved staircase providing a grand first impression.
- The heart of the home combines the family room, kitchen, and breakfast nook, and extends through french doors to a back patio with a grill station. A bedroom on the main level is perfect for guests and includes a full bath.
- Utilize the stairs or elevator to move between floors. The master bedroom is privately situated upstairs, and presents a sitting nook and lavish en suite with a soaking tub, two vanities, and a sizable walk-in closet.
- A bridge hallway leads to three secondary bedrooms; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one includes a full bath. The laundry room is conveniently located at the end of the hall.
- A future bonus room or theater rests above the 3-car garage, offering a common space on the second level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,256 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,213 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,043 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 631 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 388 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 862 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick