Luxurious European Home Plan
About This Plan
- A fireplace in the formal dining room, a residential elevator and a catwalk balcony on the second floor are but a few of the luxuries that come with this European home plan.
- The beautiful two-story foyer showcases the elaborate curved staircase, one of two staircases in the home.
- The views go straight back to the two-story great room with its fireplace flanked by built-in cabinetry.
- Another fireplace can be found in the huge hearth room that is open to the magnificent kitchen and bayed nook.
- Double doors both inside and out connect the study to the front terrace and the foyer hall.
- The spacious master suite has a separate sitting room warmed by a two-sided fireplace so you can see it from the bedroom as well.
- The vaulted master bathroom is quite large with a compartmented walk-in closet close by.
- From the second floor catwalk balcony, you can see down into the foyer and great room below.
- Each bedroom on this level is huge and has a walk-in closet.
- On the lower level, enjoy movie nights at home in your home theater.
- A large wine room and lots of storage complete this exceptional home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,497 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 948 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,333 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,216 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 398 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 87' 0"
- Max ridge height: 38' 3"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 880 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12