Luxurious European House Plan
3 - 5
About This Plan
- An angled five car garage creates a courtyard style entry to this luxurious European house plan.
- Interior columns, built-ins and vaulted, tray and coffered ceilings elevate this home to a custom level.
- The huge formal dining room is over-sized for those big holiday family gatherings.
- A walk-through pantry has doors in the kitchen and off the garage entry.
- The huge vaulted covered deck in back is flanked by two open decks where you can soak up the sun.
- Homeowners will love the spcaious master suite with its massive bathroom and walk-in closet.
- There are two family bedrooms upstairs plus the option for two more on the unfinished lower level.
- You can easily add an exercise room, theater room with raised platform and an enormous wet bar with walk-in wine cellar nearby.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,854 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,116 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 738 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,774 sq. ft.
- Deck: 931 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 119' 4"
- Depth: 106' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 2573 sq. ft.
- Count: 5 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss