Luxurious European House Plan with Angled 3-Car Garage
About This Plan
- A hip and valley roof, blanketed by barrel tiles, rests above this luxurious, European house plan, with the rear-entry, 3-car garage attached at an angle, adding dimension to the front elevation.
- Inside, the spacious, open layout, with tall ceilings, is ideal for family gatherings. Two sets of french doors off the shared living space lead to a covered porch, complete with an outdoor kitchen, for entertaining on a grand scale.
- A secondary sitting room, or sunroom, boasts coffered ceilings, and a bedroom on the main level offers guests a private space to relax.
- Two staircases and an elevator help when moving between floors. The second-level, master bedroom boasts a study upon entering, along with a sitting nook and private balcony. The en suite highlights dual closets and commode rooms.
- Each additional bedroom includes a full bath, and the laundry room is centrally located encouraging everyone to help with the chore. Also upstairs, discover a prayer room and unfinished bonus room for maximum flexibility.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,075 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,726 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,349 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 456 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 268 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 101' 0"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 892 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick