About This Plan
- A luxuriously styled exterior with wood and stone trim, a boxed window, and octagonal tower coupled with an exciting floor plan creates a home that will attract the most discriminating buyer. The spectacular view offered at the foyer includes, high windows across the rear wall, a charming fireplace, open stairs and volume ceiling.
- The formal dining room adds dimension to the entry and is conveniently located for serving from the kitchen.
- The spacious breakfast room opens to the hearth room offering a comfortable gathering place for family members.
- The first floor master bedroom suite with sitting alcove and deluxe bath is topped with an 11' ceiling height.
- The second floor balcony leads to a bedroom suite with private bath and two additional bedrooms with large closets and private access to a shared bath.
- Ceilings: 8'.
- Foundation: basement, daylight basement, walkout basement. Please specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,738 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,915 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 823 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,915 sq. ft.
- Deck: 192 sq. ft.
- Entry: 45 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 4"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 533 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss