Luxurious Five-Piece Master Bath with Circular Sho
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This dramatic Victorian-inspired house plan comes in multiple versions expressing varying styles. All share the same interior features.
- The signature feature of this house plan is the fan-shaped stair. The wide stair goes to a landing which branches in two directions.
- Tray ceilings are found in the formal dining (served by a butler pantry) and living room (with fireplace).
- The kitchen is open to the nook and 2-story great room which feaures a fireplace and expansive views.
- The outdoor living room has a fireplace and is a great place to enjoy a meal and company. The den with fireplace offers a quiet retreat.
- The master enjoys a fireplace and an exquisite master bath with circular shower. A play room plus three additional bedrooms complete this house plan.
- Related Plans: For alternate elevations of this house plan see 23185JD with front-entry garage and 23186JD.
- For something more grand, check out these house plans - 23356JD, 23360JD, 23361JD and 23362JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,370 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,090 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,280 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 275 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 740 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss