Luxurious French Country House Plan
About This Plan
- Live all one one level in this luxurious and spacious French Country house plan.
- The rooms are all large and comfortable with lots of wall space for placing furniture.
- The open layout extends to both the formal and informal areas of the home, yet you can retreat to the study and game room when you want to get away.
- And the best retreat in the house is the gorgeous master suite that has a bayed sitting area, a luxurious spa-like bathroom and an enormous walk-in closet divided into his and her sections.
- The other three bedrooms are on the opposite side of the home and each one gets a private bathroom and a walk-in closet.
- Enjoy time outside in the massive covered outdoor leisure room that has a fireplace and a summer kitchen for grilling.
- Above the three car garage, there is bonus space and another bathroom that would make a wonderful in-law suite.
- Note: Contact us if building in Orange, Seminole and Lake Counties of Central Florida. Written pre-approval required in these counties.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,800 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 5,242 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 558 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,383 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 and Block
- Width: 96' 4"
- Depth: 128' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 863 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12