Luxurious Hill Country House Plan
About This Plan
- The impressive exterior of this Hill Country house plan is matched by a luxurious, impressive interior.
- Bay windows add extra space to five rooms on the ground floor alone and three on the second floor.
- Both the living room and the foyer have ceilings that rise up for two stories, adding to the feeling of spaciousness.
- Off to the left, a huge media room comes with a large wet bar for entertaining.
- The home also has a family room and a huge second floor game room with plenty of space for friends and family.
- A key design feature is the spectacular master suite that has a romantic fireplace, bayed sitting area, a gorgeous master bathroom and a gigantic walk-in closet that offers a center island and a separate cedar walk-in closet.
- Bedroom 5 upstairs is a mini-master suite that could easily serve as luxurious in-law accommodations.
- The game room opens to a second floor balcony that overlooks the back yard.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,827 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,511 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,316 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 87' 0"
- Depth: 122' 0"
- Max ridge height: 50' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1080 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"