Luxurious Hillside Home with Garage Options
About This Plan
- Luxurious appointments and a lower-level for hillside lots are the attractions of this stone-and-siding plan. Begin with an elegant front entry that reveals a columned foyer, vaulted great room and formal dining room.
- Double doors in the great room open to a wrapping porch; a media center and fireplace are additional amenities.
- The nearby island kitchen has an attached nook that opens out to the porch.
- The laundry room has space for a built-in ironing center and is accessed from a service hall with a closet and a bench for removing muddy boots. At the far right side of the main level are the master suite and a comfortable den.
- The lower level contains family bedrooms (there are three), a home office, a games room, a garden room and a home theater. Bedroom 2 has a private bath.
- The games room mirrors the great room above, with access to a rear porch, a fireplace and media shelves.
- Related Plans: Get a side-entry garage with house plan 69025AM.
- See photos of these related plans - 69170AM and 69270AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,422 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,059 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,363 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 95' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 835 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick