Luxurious Manor Home
About This Plan
- Long sightlines create dynamic vistas and enable easy flow-through of foot traffic.
- The effects are most noticeable from the Grand Foyer, which creates a point of focus for the living room, study and marvelous staircase.
- To the right, the island kitchen serves the breakfast nook and spacious family room.
- Next door to the Living Room is the Master suite enhanced by an oval shaped ceiling.
- This Master Suite is located on the other end of this Luxury Home, providing an intimate space for home owners.
- The Master suite also features huge his and her walk-in closets, a cozy fireplace and access to the veranda for outdoor relaxation.
- Upstairs features the many two-story areas, from the foyer's octagonal ceiling to the living room's coffered ceiling pattern.
- The second level also features three bedrooms, a den, and plenty of outdoor area.
- Majestic columns add warmth to a striking exterior.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 12,291 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,210 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 7,918 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 3,163 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 277' 0"
- Depth: 120' 0"
- Max ridge height: 40' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 2110 sq. ft.
- Count: 6 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"