About This Plan
- This luxurious 1-1/2 story blends a spectacular open floor plan with the increasingly popular 'master-down' design. The attractive brick exterior is accented with stucco trim. Though this lovely home measures 2954 square feet, it 'feels' considerably larger.
- Just beyond the inviting 2-story entry lies an open foyer which vaults to 18'. To the right is a spacious dining room surrounded by decorative columns. Just beyond the 'bridge' is an enormous two-story family room.
- The sumptuous master suite includes a tray ceiling. Optional pocket doors provide direct access to the study. It's bath features his and hers vanities and a large walk-in closet.
- The very roomy kitchen features a 4'x4' center island. The 'bayed' breakfast area with its vaulted ceiling adds a real flair.
- The basement provides plenty of storage area and allows for future expansion. Lower level rooms which are not vaulted have 9' ceilings.
- Upstairs, accessed by the 'bridge', are three large bedrooms, one with a private bath, and the others sharing a 'Jack and Jill' bath. All upper level rooms have 8' ceilings.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,954 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,093 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 861 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,093 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 4"
- Depth: 55' 2"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 460 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick