Luxurious Master Suite
About This Plan
- Inside the arched entry, the formal dining room is separated from the foyer and the massive grand room by decorative pillars.
- At the end of the day, the family will enjoy gathering in the cozy keeping room with its fireplace and easy access to the large island kitchen and the sunny gazebo-style breakfast room.
- The master suite is located on the main floor for privacy and features a uniquely designed bedroom and a luxurious bath with His and Her walk-in closets.
- The upstairs gallery shares the space with three family bedrooms and two full baths.
- Related Plans: Gain an upstairs playroom with house plan 12032JL.
- See these related 3-car designs - 12146JL, 12151JL, 12019JL, 12057JL (right-side entry) and 12061JL (five bedrooms).
- Need a two-car garage? See these plans: 12094JL (left entry), 12108JL and 12002JL (right entry).
- For a larger version, see 12265JL (3,411 sq. ft.)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,065 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,035 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,030 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,700 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 628 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"