Luxurious Master Suite
About This Plan
- Dormers and a stately hip roof compliment this European luxury home.
- It is designed with custom touches inside such as niches and arched entryways between rooms.
- The formal dining room is open to the two-story foyer, expanding both areas.
- The great room also has a two-story ceiling that soars upward.
- The kitchen, breakfast nook and hearth room all form one large living space where everyone can be together while cooking, eating and relaxing.
- A luxurious master suite is the crown jewel of this home, with its tray ceilings and an arched opening to the large sitting room.
- Upstairs, three large bedrooms share a loft with an optional built-in computer desk.
- Both the loft and the hallway have an open rail that lets you look down into the great room and foyer below.
- Attic space is great for extra storage.
- The huge rec room has a wet bar and two dormer windows to bring in light.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,767 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,743 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,024 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 83' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 620 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick
- French Country
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- MBR Sitting Area
- Media-Game-Home Theater