Luxurious Master Suite
About This Plan
- A wonderful blend of stone, shakes and board and battan siding gives this Northwest house plan its visual appeal.
- Family dinners and holiday meals are a pleasure in the large dining room with an elegant coffered ceiling.
- The kitchen is close by and has a walk-in pantry and island for extra storage.
- There's a big rear deck for your outdoor pleasure too.
- A key design feature is the beautiful master suite up on the second floor.
- You enter right into the sitting area with its charming window seat.
- A double tray ceiling lies over the bedroom area and a vaulted ceiling can be found in the bathroom.
- A second floor laundry room is a wonderful convenience and its is easily accessed from any of the bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,742 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,207 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,535 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,108 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 489 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12