Luxurious Mediterranean Home Plan
About This Plan
- Arched windows all across the front of this Mediterranean plan add to the home's curb appeal.
- A large foyer with tray ceiling gives you room to move around as you enter the home.
- The front-facing study boasts a coffered ceiling and a bay window.
- Coffered ceilings also add distinction to the magnificent living room with fireplace.
- From here you can see the large breakfast nook and spacious kitchen with not one but two islands.
- Step through the grotto to the enormous game room with a beamed ceiling and huge wet bar.
- The extra-large master suite is secluded off by itself and has a spectacular master bath with a huge soaking tub and two-sided shower.
- On the second floor, there are two good-sized bedrooms and a covered balcony.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,024 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,271 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 753 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 729 sq. ft.
- Entry: 86 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 103' 10"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 795 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick